Saturday, January 26, 2008

Movie Night!


So we braved a movie last night. We went and saw The Bucket List. It actually went a lot better with the baby than I thought it was going to be. Ems got a little fussy so I had to walk around the hall a little bit but I could still hear everything so it was okay. Before I had a baby I always thought people were crazy for bringing their baby to a nine o clock movie, or any movie at all! But now I understand sometimes you need to get out and do things and it's totally worth it. Especially because we went with some friends who also have a baby. The movie was great though. I wasn't totally sure I was going to like it, but it was really funny!

1 comments:

Wendle said...

Did I tell you I saw this? I thought it was a good flick.