
So last night we took Emma to her first BYU basketball game. It was against Air Force and we won! It was a lot of fun. We were kind of worried of how she might react to all of the noise, but she did pretty well. She got a little tired towards the end, but I just threw a blanket over her, gave her the pacifier and she fell asleep. I think she really liked being able to see all of the people. At first I had her in one of those baby carriers but she got restless so I had to pull her out and hold her. She does the best when she can lay on the floor and roll around playing with her toys. She doesn't really like to just sit around or be held. I kind of miss the little baby that would just love to be held and would sit still. Jeff and I really liked that we could get out of the house and go hang out with some friends. I am sad that I forgot the camera so we have no pictures to document the first basketball game. But what do you do. We always seem to forget to take pictures. We'll work on that so that there are some pictures to post.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Cougars Win 76 to 57
written for you by Jeff and Holly at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was so fun Saturday night! Emma was such a good girl at the game. Before you know it she will be a little Cougar cheering on the team just like her dad. I wish Jackson would fall asleep at the games. He gets so riled up by the people and noises he just crashes when it is all over! Let's go again soon!
Holly, I still just can't believe my little Laurel is all grown up and has a baby of her own now... where does the time go???
Good job! Teachin her young! GO COUGS! :)
It was fun to find your blog! Your little girl is so cute and I LOVE her name!
Post a Comment