Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures of the party

 020

The birthday cake I made, just for

her. It was a homemade devils

food cake with a yummy pink cream cheese

frosting and marshmallow flower. It was

really good. Plus Emma loves marshmallows!

021

The cake I made for the rest of us.

029

Just before she devoured the cake.

039

Realizing she wanted the spoon I had

set off the the side hoping she

wouldn't see.

043

Trying to use the spoon she REALLY

needed.

051

The spoon obviously wasn't helping

her at all so she started to use her

hands.

056 

Finally what she looked like when we

decided that she had eaten

enough or at least it looked that

way.

7 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Happy Birthday Emma! That birthday cake is adorable and it really looks like she enjoyed it!

Curtis & Ashley said...

Cute cake! I love how messy she got..I'm sure it was very entertaining! Hope you guys are doing well!

Natalie said...

She's so cute Holly! I love the cake, I might have to copy it for Mackenzie in a year

WendyL said...

she fits in the family.
i loved this day...and i love that she loves cake!
happy number one ems.

Kellie Knapp said...

high five on the super cute cake! :) she looks like she had a blast!

Unknown said...

Ah Happy birthday baby! wish we were there!

Holls the pictures are great! M got hit in the head by a toy just before so she was crying through most of her cake eating process.

Adam and Jamie said...

Hey Holly! You need to update your blog so that I know what is going on in your guys' life since we don't hang out anymore!! We miss having you down in Utah County. Give us a call whenever you can.