So last Wednesday the Rangers were having their $1 hot dog night, of course we had to go! Emma LOVES hotdogs. Plus we got half price tickets. This was Emmas 3rd Major League Baseball game. Shes been to Camden Yards, the Nationals Park and now the Rangers ballpark. I have only been to one more park than she is and she is twenty years younger than I am!!
I really hate that it doesn't cool down at night here but at least we weren't in the sun the whole game. It was still really hot though, I think my feet were swollen to three times the size they normally are. Emma out ate us in hotdogs by eating two whole hotdogs! Sometimes she can eat like a grown man! Here are a few pictures.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Rangers Game!!!
written for you by Jeff and Holly at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You guys are super cute...did you match your outfit to Emma's, cause you two definitely look like Mother-Daughter (or you're on a Sadie Hawkins' date)!
Looks like you're having fun in ol TX.
Miss you.
Post a Comment