Monday, August 10, 2009

Whats been going on?!?!

Okay, so we are finally here in Texas! I feel like the summer just flew right by. It really has been FOREVER since I posted so this might get kind of lengthy.

For starters, WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!! Here it is! We absolutely Love it!!!!







Jeff tried really hard before we left for Texas to get the landscaping done and finished most of it. We got our curbing around the house and our back patio poured and the final grading in the front was finished. He worked his butt off! We are super sad to not be living there but are happy for the chance we have to be down here and experience the southern life for a bit. Don't worry though, when we move in we are going to have a HUGE party for everyone so you can come see it and we can catch up!

So Jeff is scheduled to be down here until January 8th which also just so happens to be the date when……………


























Baby Leonard #2 is to be born. Most of you already knew this piece of information but I didn't want to leave anyone out! Because I am not going to have a baby away from all my friends and family Emma and I are moving back to Utah on the 14th of November! Jeff will be back every other weekend and we will slowly move everything into the house so that when the baby comes we will be all moved in and unpacked….hopefully. Well I think that that is all the super important information that you all need to know. So onto some pictures of whats been going on!




On our second day here we found out that the circus was in town. I don't know how many of you have been, probably not that many, Jeff and I had never been before but it was AWESOME!!! Not only did Emma love it but we ejoyed it as well. Even now if you mention the word circus she will go off about everything that was there and even what we ate! Her favorite parts were, the elephants, the tall man that's what she called him,(the man on stilts) the tigers, the dogs and the dancing girls. If you havn't been before you should seriously think about going. It only cost us $14 total for the both of us and was totally worth it to see the look on Ems face. Here are a few pictures although she wasn't too happy about having to look at me instead of at the animals.




This next picture was taken while we were waiting in line to go inside. They were both really hot and had pink cheeks but their eyes look soo blue! I couldn't resist showing off my cuties!


So overall, its really hot and humid down here. But we are loving every second. Emma loves having a pool in her backyard and eating waffles every morning. Okay so not every morning but its great. We miss all of our friends and family lots but are excited about what these next few months will bring! Hopefully I won't be as bad at posting now that we are all caught up……

6 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Congrats on baby no. 2!!!

Where in Texas are you moving? We live in Houston.

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you, a new house and a baby. Emma has grown so much since I saw her in January, she is so beautiful! Keep updating, I love keeping up on your cute family

WendyL said...

YAY. I've been waiting for this post. Sure do miss you three, especially Ems, but all three! I'm glad you're liking Texas and I just hope you don't like it TOO much...cause I want you back...SOON!

Congrats on the baby. Awesome that I find out on your blog! (J/K)

Sure do luv ya.

Curtis & Ashley said...

Wow! Lots of exciting news for you guys! The house is beautiful! Congrats on the baby on the way! Where are you living in Texas? Cury is jealous..he would love to be in Texas right now! You guys have sure been all over the place!!

Wendle said...

Finally!! I'm glad you finally posted all this important info sister. I love the shot of Jeff and Ems. Yellow shirts, red facs, blue eyes. The primary colors :)

Unknown said...

woohoo!! congratulations! i know i already said it on the phone but i had to say it again before i mentioned Emmas ponytail!!! one thing i really lved was the shape of Myleighs head when i could finally pull it all back. im sure your fussin over the same thing with Emmas cute hair and head.