Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick Edit

So I lied earlier when I said she can't stand up by herself. Today Emma was holding onto two tennis balls and wanted to stand up soo bad. I was telling Jeff how she wanted to stand up, but I knew she wouldn't because this has happened a few times in the past. Just as I said that BOOM she was up! So there you go, my little girl is going to be keeping me really busy the next little bit.

3 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

Yeah, Emma!! Try feeding Em's canned manderin oranges. Moo could eat those all the live long day...I also let frozed peas thaw totally so they are room temp and macy gobbles them up. Good Luck!

The Bullocks said...

hi, Emma is so cute. and totally ahead of Davis with the whole walking crawling thing.
ok. so my e-mail address is rkbbullock@hotmail.com just e-mail me with what works good for you and I'll e-mail you back. Usually I do hair on week days at 1:00p.m or 6:00 p.m or on Saturday mornings. When you e-mail me I'll e-mail you back my phone #. I hope this makes sense. Katie

Burgon Fam said...

Hey holly! sorry you commented a while back and i never responded! I didnt know you had a little girl...DARLING...MY girls are great! keeping me busy...but there two so i guess thats just the way it is...